Earlier this week, IMC/Teddy added a brand new product to its flagship floor trough lineup. It is the unique FTC-30 Corner Floor Trough. We are eager to share with you details about the product & how it can benefit you. Let’s jump right into it below.
Why Add a Corner Floor Trough Now?
Floor troughs are the heart & soul of IMC/Teddy. We take proud in delivering the most beautiful & functional floor troughs to you using the highest quality stainless steel & craftsmanship.
Over the past several months, we’ve been seeing a high interest in our corner products such as the WS-CK Hand Sink & our corner style dishtables (SCCD & SCSD). We decided to go to the drawing board & combine together our floor trough design with that useful corner functionality. The result is the FTC-30, a space saving drainage solution suitable for any commercial facility.
FTC-30 is also IMC’s first entry into the corner floor trough market – no other stainless steel manufacturer has a floor trough designed exclusively for corner use.
So, what is it exactly? We’ve created a spotlight video breaking down the FTC-30 features & specs. Please enjoy:
For a complete spec sheet with features, options & dimensions, click here.
What are the Advantages?
Without floor troughs, pools of water have nowhere to go. This increases the chance of an major accident. On the other hand, corner products have a special purpose in the food service industry. Here are the 5 main benefits of equipping your facility with the new FTC-30:
1. Space Saver – Space is the one of the most important resources in any commercial facility. Due to the small footprint, corner products are a sensible solution for facilities where space is limited. FTC-30’s triangle shape enables it to fit into any corner you desire.
2. Practicality – Dead corner space can be a problem in some commercial facilities. Using the FTC-30 in a corner can fill in those gaps & make the most out of that area. Primarily, FTC-30 reaches areas where equipment might be in the way.
3. Promote Safety – Drainage can be an issue in the corner spots of a room. FTC-30 can be placed down to safely drain liquids, which leads to less slipping hazards.
4. Sanitary – As with all IMC stainless steel floor troughs, FTC-30 is easy to clean & sterilize because of the nonporous surface.
5. Durability – Stainless steel construction simply performs better than comparable aluminum or plastic floor troughs.
With FTC-30, IMC/Teddy is excited to breakthrough into this new market. FTC-30 is a result of innovative engineering, creativity & hard work. We’ve pioneered this solution to better serve you & complement your facility. We’re pleased to announce that FTC-30 is available now – please feel free to contact us or your local rep for a quote today. For a closer look at FTC-30, click here.