Another year has come & gone. With 2021 in the past, let’s talk about IMC/Teddy in 2022! We’re ready to kick the year off with a bang & cannot wait to give you a sneak preview of what’s ahead.
Without further ado, here’s a list of 9 things you can expect from IMC/Teddy throughout 2022:
1. New Products: How about some new products to start off the year? We spent much of 2021 in the lab coming up with new & interesting products that will further enhance our position in the food service equipment market.
We’re finalizing a “chef’s closet” that will be an industry first. We have a complete expansion of hand sinks coming up in the year that we think will take our hygienic equipment line to new heights. We also have some surprises up our sleeves that we cannot wait to unveil. Further specifications & photos will be released throughout the year, stay tuned!
2. Updated Price List: Our latest price list was released earlier this month on January 1, 2021. We are planning on creating a major price list revision later this year complete with modified pricing, updated products (including the new equipment to be released in 2022) & improved pictures, among other things. More details will be released as we come closer to launch.
3. Stock Item Additions: In 2021, we added a few products to the current stock list. For 2022, we are planning to implement even more stock items to better service our dealers. Check back often for the latest list of quick ship items.
4. Video Library Expansion: We’re proud to announce that 2021 saw the biggest jump in digital media in IMC’s history! We added well over 30 videos to our YouTube channel & the list continues to grow each month. IMC’s YouTube offers up the latest information on our products, tutorials & how-to guides. Be sure to subscribe & check back periodically for the latest videos!
5. Continued NAFEM Prep: Last summer, The NAFEM Show was unfortunately cancelled due to the ongoing pandemic. The show has since been rescheduled for February 1 – 3, 2023 in Orlando, Florida.
We’ll be stepping up our NAFEM prep once again throughout 2022 to bring you the most exciting & interactive booth experience yet. We are particularly eager to share with you the first details about our seepage flange learning center that we think you’ll find interesting & informative. We’ll be sharing some other details about our NAFEM presence in the coming months, stay tuned!
6. Boosted Social Media Presence: IMC Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, & LinkedIn are updated every day & we are seeing consistent engagement. We will also be beefing up our latest social media platform N+, which we launched in 2021. Be sure to follow/like us to receive daily updates on company developments.
IMC’s blog, Food for Thought, will continue to expand in 2022. We are arranging for select food service industry professionals to guest write on the blog to give their perspectives on the industry. We are also planning on having video blogs to mix in with our current text articles. We are very gracious for the positive feedback & comments we have received! If you would like to join our mailing list, please click here.
7. Rep Portal: For our current representatives – we delayed the launch of the portal in 2021 to go back & get out the kinks before officially launching. When released, the rep portal will be a new hub for you to view & download all of your IMC sales resources. We wish to launch this soon, more details to come shortly.
8. Continued Customer Service: As always, we are happy to assist with any pending questions you may have on any of our catalog items or your project requirements. With that said, we will continue to create more helpful video installation/setup guides. To download our latest lineup of installation manuals, click the Installation & Care Manuals tab of the Documents section of our website. Video guides can also be found on our YouTube channel.
9. Nonstop Commitment to Excellence: As you know, IMC/Teddy only manufactures its products in the USA & the emphasis is always on quality. Only the highest quality stainless steel is used for each product produced in our factory. For 2022, we plan on continuing this pledge. At IMC/Teddy, we truly believe that quality is pride of workmanship.
We want to thank you for your continued support of IMC/Teddy. We want to assure each & every one of you that we are taking the necessary steps to see the company thrive & achieve significant growth in coming years.
2022 will certainly be a year of new adventures & continued expansion. We are very eager to hit the ground running. Of course, we look forward to having you along for the ride!
Please feel free to contact us to discuss further. Here’s to a happy & prosperous new year!