IMC/Teddy has built a reputation for supplying versatile & beautifully designed cabinets over the years. From wall mounted to free standing, there is no shortage of styles to fit your application. So, how can IMC provide you with the best storage solution for your next project?
We’d like to take a deep dive below into some of our cabinet offerings & give you some advantages of utilizing an IMC cabinet for your project. Let’s jump right in.
Base Cabinets (Model #BC Series)
IMC base cabinets are a flagship product to consider for your project. They are constructed from 16-gauge type 300 series stainless steel with a marine top work surface. Every base cabinet is equipped with (1) stainless steel adjustable shelf. With that said, each IMC base cabinet can perfectly act as additional workspace & an extra storage area for your items.
Base cabinets are some of the most customizable pieces of equipment in our catalog. Each base cabinet is tailor made for your application requirements. You can equip yours with drawers, a backsplash, adjustable bullet feet, sliding doors, extra shelves, etc. A corner version of the base cabinet is also available for areas where space is limited. All IMC base cabinets are NSF approved.
Here’s a look at some select IMC base cabinet models for your viewing:
Wall Cabinets (Model #OC Series)
If your floor space is tight, a wall mounted cabinet will be the ideal substitute. Each IMC wall cabinet is constructed from 18-gauge type 300 series stainless steel. The interior is fitted with (2) stainless steel adjustable shelves for storage.
The doors of your wall cabinet can be hinged, sliding & even made of glass depending on your requirements. Each wall cabinet can be equipped with a door lock for extra security. As with the base cabinet, a corner version of the wall cabinet exists to maximize your efficiency.
Here’s a look at some IMC wall cabinets for your viewing:
Storage Cabinets (Model #SC Series)
IMC storage cabinets are a necessity for temporarily or permanently holding your essential items. Each storage cabinet is constructed from 18-gauge stainless steel with an 84″ height. Every IMC storage cabinet comes with (5) stainless steel adjustable shelves. Ultimately, their height & utility shelf arrangement provides higher storage volume within a compact floor space.
As with the base & wall cabinets, different door styles are available. The doors can be hinged, sliding, or made of glass. You can even opt to go without a door if you choose to have your items within arm’s reach.
Some of the more popular options include an extra shelf, fixed shelves & a two point door lock among others. Here’s a quick look at some of the different variations of storage cabinets that IMC offers:
Mop Sink Cabinets
One of the more popular cabinets in IMC’s lineup. Mop sink cabinets are the ultimate substitute for a janitor’s closet. They enable you to store your mop & cleaning supplies, they are also useful for refilling/emptying buckets for washing. All IMC mop sink cabinets are constructed from 18-gauge type 300 series stainless steel with double pan doors.
IMC offers 3 mop sink cabinets – each with their own use. Here’s a brief rundown:
So, What Separates Our Cabinets From the Competition?
Now that you are familiar with IMC’s major cabinets, how do we stack up to the competition? Here are 5 answers:
1. Durability – Every cabinet produced in our factory is constructed from type 300 series stainless steel. Type 300 series stainless steel is more corrosion resistant & sanitary than type 400 series. This makes each cabinet suitable for any environment.
2. Design – IMC cabinets are polished to a #4 finish for the best shine possible. All corners are coved & all seams are fully welded & polished smooth. Each unit is easily cleanable & the attractive look allows placing the units in cooking, prepping & customer areas. All IMC cabinets utilize a double pane door, while others only use a single pane door. Double pane doors offer better rigidity & noise reduction.
3. Customizable – Our cabinets can be fully customized to fit your needs. More specifically, all IMC cabinets can be sized appropriately to fit into your given space. The cabinets can also be supplied with or without doors or standard sliding or hinged design. For correctional facilities, a correctional package is available for any cabinet to meet with the strict regulations.
4. Made in the USA – Each of our cabinets is proudly crafted in Amityville, NY, USA by skilled engineers & technicians. They ensure the best possible product quality & performance, reliable functionality & top-notch appearance.
5. NSF Approved – All IMC cabinets are 100% NSF certified for use in the food service industry. This means that you have the utmost trust & satisfaction that you’re using the safest & most sanitary equipment possible.
IMC/Teddy continues to be at the forefront of product innovation & design. Our engineering & marketing team is constantly looking for ways to bring a competitive advantage to our customers. We are confident that our cabinet products will be the perfect addition to your lineup.